WELCOME TO THE WEBSITE FOR BLACK FLY RACING, AN ONTARIO, CANADA BASED CYCLING CLUB FORMED IN 2004.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

ZM Turkey Cross


October 12, 2008. Toronto. This is a great event for us who live in the city because we can simply ride our bikes to the race. No waking up at 6am and driving across the province. Instead it's at Cedarvale Park and is fast becoming the most popular cross event on the circuit. This time I wasn't able to duplicate my top-10 from last year because I got a flat on my last lap. But I did finish. It's always a fine line picking tire pressure in CX races and I probably had a little less than I should have. Lesson learned. Denis and JohnL were also there jumping on and off their bikes in this crazy sport. Here's some more photos : Marty, JohnL, Denis, Marty, JohnL, Denis, Marty, Denis, and JohnL.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Marty, now i kind of want to get a CX frameset...lol. I don't think I can afford it now, but what do you think about your CX200? I was thinking about the Masi CXR frameset, or maybe the jamis nova pro, which seems to be pretty good for the buck.

    -Will

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will, I think you would be happy with any of those options and getting the frame allows you to customize the build any way you like. Psst, go for Campy!

    ReplyDelete