WELCOME TO THE WEBSITE FOR BLACK FLY RACING, AN ONTARIO, CANADA BASED CYCLING CLUB FORMED IN 2004.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

ZM Turkey Cross


October 14, 2007. Toronto. I saw why this is the fastest growing discipline of cycling in North America. The races are only 45 minutes long, they're usually local, it's a nice mix of your road and off-road skills and there are some crazy fans out there. Very cool sport. The only thing I was worried about was tripping over a barrier and falling flat on my face - which luckily didn't happen. In our race, Denis got another podium (3rd) and I grabbed 10th. Btw, Denis became the Southern Ontario Master 3 champ that year. He introduced me to John L. (5th) and I just had to ask him if he wanted to join the coolest cycling team ever. How could he say no to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment