WELCOME TO THE WEBSITE FOR BLACK FLY RACING, AN ONTARIO, CANADA BASED CYCLING CLUB FORMED IN 2004.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Lake to Lake North 2004

August 15, 2004. Orillia. I was hoping to go in some kind of an order with these "historical race reports" but then I remembered this photo (I'm 3rd and looking for the pass!) I got from L2L's website. Anyways, this was our 2nd race, the one where Brenda and I hung out with Dean, Mike and Drew before and after the event. Remember your flat tire minutes before the start, Dean? Drew to the rescue of course! I also remember this huge crash at the beginning and finding out later that Deaner was in the middle of it. After the race, we celebrated Drew's 3rd place in the Clydesdale category with some Labatt 50's and a dip in the spring-fed lake at the Horseshoe Valley Resort. Good Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment