WELCOME TO THE WEBSITE FOR BLACK FLY RACING, AN ONTARIO, CANADA BASED CYCLING CLUB FORMED IN 2004.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

A "Century" of Memories.

Finally, I have recovered my old hard-drive (after 2 years)! It's been collecting dust (much like my bike at this point in the season), and I've not been able to get any old pics from it. Not any more! I managed to clean up the drive, get some old bike pics, and escape unharmed throughout the entire process.

For me, this is cause for celebration and good reason to contribute my first entry to our wicked-ass blog (keep it up Mart!)

One of my favourite pics is the one above of Tonic, Mart, and myself following the completion of my (and Tonys) first century. It was an awesome trip from Port Dalhousie to Niagara Falls with a return trip along the Welland Canal. Truly epic! A great day of riding and proof for myself that over 4 hours of saddle time is a hell of a lot of fun!

Happy New Year everyone and I'll be sure to post more pics as I search through them.

Cheers.

Stitt

No comments:

Post a Comment